Data controller: PROSEGUR SECURITY UK LIMITED (hereinafter, “PROSEGUR”).
Main purpose of data processing:: establish, maintain and manage the commercial and contractual relationship.
Legitimisation: the data will mainly be processed on the basis of the contractual or pre-contractual service relationship between you and PROSEGUR, the consent granted, or where applicable, the legitimate interest.
Recipients of the data:
1. Data Controller
1.1 Information about the Data Controller
Prosegur Security, the manned guarding and technology business unit, is aimed at the business sector, offering specialised services by sectors of activity.
For your information, the identity details of the company are provided below:
Business name: PROSEGUR SECURITY UK LIMITED (hereinafter, “PROSEGUR”).
VAT number: 371493778
Address: 710 Avenue West Skyline 120 Braintree Essex CM77 7AA GB
2. Purposes and legitimisation
You hereby guarantee the truthfulness of the personal data you provide. PROSEGUR may periodically ask you for your information.
Please refer to the website for more useful information about the services furnished by PROSEGUR. In this regard, PROSEGUR will only ask you for and, therefore, only process the data necessary to render the contracted service and to be able to commence and maintain a commercial and/or contractual relationship with you.
The following is a description of the purposes and legal grounds for which we process personal data:
i. Performance of the service agreement between you and PROSEGUR or application of pre-contractual measures:
- Management of the commercial relationship with potential clients, conducting commercial visits and attending to requests for information on the products and services provided by PROSEGUR.
- Formalisation of the contractual relationship, which will entail entering into and signing contracts.
- Management of the contractual relationship with PROSEGUR Group clients and ensuring the execution of the services under contract, including support for installations, technical service, billing, collections and any cancellation thereof.
ii. Express consent:
- Sending commercial communications related to different products and services of the security sector and ancillary services by any means, including electronic.
- Transfer of data to PROSEGUR Group companies and to third party entities from the security and ancillary services sector with the purpose of sending you commercial communications.
iii. Legitimacy on the grounds of the legitimate interests of PROSEGUR:
- Sending commercial and advertising communications related to similar products and services to those contracted by the customers of the different companies that make up the PROSEGUR Group. In this case, the legitimate interest of PROSEGUR is based on keeping you informed of and introducing you to products or services that may be of interest to you.
- Requesting public economic solvency files to verify that you are up to date with your payments, whether you are in arrears, and if you had been in the past, how long it took you to pay off your debts, which will simplify and streamline the risk analysis of potential customers. In such a case, the legitimate interest of PROSEGUR is to safeguard its own operations and prevent fraud.
- Creating business process automation projects to enhance the products and services provided by PROSEGUR. The legitimate interest in this case would be to improve the efficiency and productivity of PROSEGUR activities.
The personal data that you provide to PROSEGUR may be sent to the following recipient categories:
- Third parties to whom PROSEGUR is obliged to send information, including public authorities, security forces, judges and courts, in order to comply with the requirements of these authorities and the applicable regulations, where appropriate.
- Companies within the business group to which PROSEGUR belongs (hereinafter, the "PROSEGUR Group") as a result of the centralisation of existing administrative and IT processes within the PROSEGUR Group.
You are hereby informed that the PROSEGUR Group may include companies outside the European Union. In these instances, the parent company requires that these companies fulfil the measures designed to protect personal data established in a binding contract, unless for instances in which the European Commission has determined that the country in which the recipient is located provides an appropriate level of personal data protection.
4. Data storage
The criteria that PROSEGUR uses to define the periods for storing your data have been established in line with the requirements established in the applicable legislation, regulations and guidelines, in addition to PROSEGUR's operating requirements relating to the correct management of its relationship with present and/or potential customers.
Your data will be kept for the period established by the applicable local regulations. Notwithstanding the foregoing, in the event that legal proceedings are taken against you, your data may be stored in a blocked format for the additional amount of time required until the final legal ruling is issued. Once this period comes to an end, your data will be deleted.
5. Your data protection rights
You may make contact with PROSEGUR whenever you believe and retain the right to exercise your rights of access, rectification, cancellation, limitation and opposition, in addition to the right of portability and to not be subject to automated decisions, by writing to PROSEGUR SECURITY UK LIMITED at 710 Avenue West Skyline 120 Braintree Essex CM77 7AA GB, attaching a copy of your ID or documentation proving your identity.
Furthermore, you are hereby informed that you may withdraw your consent whenever you so desire by contacting PROSEGUR at the address or email address mentioned above.
Finally, if you would like more information about your data protection rights or need to file a complaint, you may contact the appropriate Supervisory Authority.
6. Data security
PROSEGUR has appropriate policies and technical and organisational measures in place to safeguard and protect your personal data against illegal or unauthorised access, accidental loss or destruction, damage, use or illegal or unauthorised dissemination. You can obtain a copy of the measures required by PROSEGUR by contacting the Data Protection Officer.
We will also take all the reasonable measures to ensure that our staff and employees who have access to your personal data have received appropriate training.
In any case, the user is hereby informed that any disclosure of data online is not completely secure and, therefore, he/she proceeds at his/her own risk. Although we will do our utmost to protect your personal data, PROSEGUR cannot guarantee the security of the personal data sent via our website.
© 2021 PROSEGUR SECURITY UK LIMITED. All rights reserved.